C&T, Div II meets postponed

Due to the major earthquake in Christchurch and the tragedy that is still unfolding for many of the families there, the SI Country & Town meet scheduled for Greymouth this weekend (and hosted by Swimming Canterbury West Coast) has been postponed until 2-3 April.  

Swimmers who have entered the meet are asked to inform their club secretaries or recorders as soon as possible whether they will be attending the meet in April.

The Div II meet, scheduled for 16-19 March at QEII pool in Christchurch, has been indefinitely postponed.  Swimming NZ has indicated that they are looking for an opportunity to reschedule this event on its own or in conjunction with another event.

Posted: Wed 23 Feb 2011

Back