Div II meet set for Rotorua 20-23 July
The 2011 Division II Competition will now take place at the Rotorua Aquatic Centre from the 20 - 23 July in the term two school holidays. There will be a warm up session at the pool from 3-7pm on 19 July.
• The order of events will remain the same as those from the events that were due to start next Wednesday
• The qualification period will also stay the same as the above mentioned event
• If you qualified for the 2011 Juniors or National Age Groups, you are not eligible to attend this competition
• Swimmers will compete in the age group that they are in on the first day of the event (20 July 2011)
• If a competitor has had a birthday between the original date and the new event date, they will swim with their new age group, but they do not need to achieve the qualification times in that new age group. The times that they achieved in their old age group can be used for qualification.
Posted: Fri 11 Mar 2011